Making funeral arrangements in advance ensures your loved ones won’t have the expense and stress of essential decisions while grieving. Now, you can add an extra layer of protection if you pass away 75 miles or more away from your home.
Get Protection Whenever You’re Away From Home
Whether you’re in the next county playing golf or in another country seeing the sights, you aren’t always home. With Away From Home Assurance, you and your loved ones won’t have the additional expense and paperwork should you die 75 miles or more from your home. This secure protection plan covers all transportation, preparation, and documentation to bring your remains home.
How Away From Home Assurance Protects You
With Away From Home Assurance, your family doesn’t have to worry about the cost or logistics of bringing your remains home. Your lifetime coverage and protection starts right away.
- No health requirements, age limits, claim forms, or deductions
- No cost increases
- No fees for fuel, transportation, or transfers from the location of death to your chosen resting place
While the U.S. Department of State offers diplomatic assistance to bring a loved one’s remains from overseas, they do not cover the cost. Standard travel insurance does not cover the cost of returning your body. Away From Home covers everything. Your loved ones will not worry about obtaining local, state, or national customs and travel visas.
Secure, Respectful Care for Your Journey Home
Adding Away From Home to your prepaid arrangements protects your family from further heartache and expense. Knowing that your remains will be safely and respectfully transported from the place of death allows your loved ones to focus on carrying out your final wishes.
With Away From Home protection, everything necessary for lawful transportation is included, such as required visas and other documentation. And should you move, it’s reassuring to know that your Away From Home Assurance will move with you, ensuring uninterrupted protection anywhere within the contiguous United States.
Complete Your Preplanned Arrangements
Preplanning your funeral arrangements protects your loved ones from emotional and financial stress while ensuring that your final wishes are honored. It’s never too early to start preplanning and providing peace of mind by taking control of your arrangements.
If you haven’t made your plans, here are several reasons to start:
- Emotional relief: Relieve your loved ones from the burden of making difficult decisions during emotional distress.
- Financial relief: Prepaying at today’s prices protects your loved ones from potentially higher future costs and reduces their financial burden.
- Personalization: Preplanning your funeral allows you to personalize every aspect of your arrangements, ensuring your final wishes are honored.
- Customization: You choose the funeral home, type of service, casket or urn, and burial or cremation options that align with your beliefs and needs.
- Flexibility and control: Preplanning your arrangements ensures you have complete control over your final wishes and allows you the flexibility to make changes as needed.
Adding Away From Home to your prepaid arrangements protects your family from further heartache and expense. Knowing that your remains will be safely and respectfully transported from the place of death grants your loved ones the ability to concentrate on fulfilling your final wishes.
Ask your ShareLife funeral provider about including Away From Home Assurance with your prearrangements.